What is your profession?
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapist (aka Massage Therapist)
How many years have you been practicing?
- 3 years!
What is your favorite thing about what you do
- Massage face! It's the face people have when coming out of a massage. It’s the expression that tells me I have done a good job helping someone relax and relieve some pain. It's the best!
What’s your motto?
"My mission is to help people move better, feel better and live better by getting the best understanding I can of their bodies and lifestyles, and to assist creating a partnership between mind and body again. "
- Hiking, camping, running, yoga and most things outdoors. Also, I love finding and exploring farmers markets! You can always find the best trinkets and food. Yum!
Tell us something most people don’t know about you.
- I lived in Mexico City for 11 years, so I am fluent in Spanish. I’m also half Chilean!
What makes you happy?
- My pup Frankie, friends and family, a really good cup of coffee and days of fun. The simple things in life.
Give us a little advice…
- Go about life with curious eyes and an open heart. Drink lots of water!
Go book a massage with her today!!